Vision & Mission
We pursue academic EXCELLENCE in a place of GRACE, so that lives will be TRANSFORMED by Christ to IMPACT the world.
Mountainview Christian School partners with parents, sending agencies, the Christian community and the Church to train up and educate children in a Christ-centered environment at an affordable cost.
Statement of Faith
All school board members, administrators, and teachers must unreservedly affirm and support the following doctrinal commitments:
- We believe there is one true God, the almighty Creator of all things, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22; John 10:30; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe the Bible is the only revealed Word of God, which is divinely inspired, trustworthy, authoritative and full of power. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in the humanity and divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3, 14), in His birth by a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-23; Luke 1:35), in His life without sin (Hebrews 4:15 and 7:26), in His miracles (John 2:11), in His sacrifice and atoning death through the shedding of His blood (1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9), in the resurrection of His body (Luke 24:36-43; John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father (Mark 16:19), and in His second powerful and glorious coming. (Acts 1:11; Revelation 22:7)
- We believe in justification by God’s grace to all who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ alone for salvation. (John 3:16-21 and 5:24; Romans 5:8-11; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5-7; 1 Peter 1:18-19)
- We believe in the indwelling presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit enabling Christians to live a holy life exhibiting the fruits of the spirit. (Romans 8:9,13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; Galatians 5:22-25; Ephesians 4:30 and 5:18)
- We believe in the resurrection for the saved and the lost; the saved will be raised to eternal life, and the lost will be given over to eternal condemnation. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, manifest in worshiping and witnessing, making disciples throughout the world. (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28; Ephesians 4:3-6)