Child Safety & Protection at Mountainview
Mountainview Christian School places a high value on children and strives to provide a safe, caring environment for our students. The school is committed to cultivating an atmosphere in which all students are treated with respect and feel safe and protected. Employees and volunteers assume the burden of maintaining clearly-established safeguards in all interaction with children.
Mountainview is a participating agency of the Child Safety and Protection Network (CSPN), which is a group of agencies, organizations and international schools who have come together to collaborate, share resources, and develop best practice standards in the area of child safety. The Best Practice Standards establish consistent standards between and among agencies and facilitate ongoing networking, sharing of resources in both prevention and response and working together effectively on response teams.
Disclosures of suspected harassment or abuse should be submitted to the Child Safety Team using the reporting form below.
- Click here to see Child Protection Reporting Form (English)
- Click here to see Formulir Pengaduan dan Laporan Perlindungan Anak (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Click here to see 학교 아동피해 보고서 양식 (Korea)
- Click here to see Anti-Bullying Policy
- Click here to see Child Abuse Policy
- Click here to see Faculty - Code of Conduct